Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weigh in day!!!

So, it is Saturday...my weigh in day. I decided to change my free day to Saturday instead of Sunday because we are too busy on Saturdays to prepare meals. Jacob and Haleigh start their basketball games today, so we are running all over town on Saturdays. Anyway, my weight today was 174.6! I lost just over 5 pounds this week, so I am super excited and happy about this. My body is still sore from hula hooping on the Wii Fit! I have been working on just building some strength in my lower back, and these exercises are really good for that. Anyway, I am going to enjoy my free day before getting back to the diet tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

WAHOO!!! Yay for you!

Mandy said...

Great job, Mel!
I am also doing a lot of Wii fit. I actually GAINED 3 pounds my first week. Whatever, I just feel good about exercising. I really like the yoga!
Keep working hard! If nothing else, your body and "happy chemicals" in your brain will reward you for all your exercise and nutritious food. And that will positively affect your relationships. : )

Jeff said...

Keep at it Melissa. I have dropped about 55 pounds over several years and still have a ways to go. It's never easy but worthwhile. I'll be praying for you as you work through changes in your life.