Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

This year started off much like every other year for me - making resolutions. Hopefully this year will be different though. I am making the resolution to make a change. The changes I am striving toward this year are the following:

1. Change my weight
2. Change my relationship with God
3. Change my relationship with my family

Here is what those mean....

1. weight - I am overweight, and I need to make a change. My goal is to by 130 lbs. by 1/1/11
2. God - I am wanting a closer relationship with God, and I am going to strive to be in His WORD. My goal is to read through the Bible in a year by reading the Daily Bible.
3. Family - I want to be a better wife, mom, sister, daughter, etc. My goal is to be more patient, more loving, more compassionate, and more open.

I think all of these things are connected...so my real goal is to let go of "my control" and to let God be in control! I am writing my thoughts blog style in hopes to keep myself accountable. I will share my struggles, and I ask for you to journey with me! I will try to comment on all 3 of my "change goals" daily, so stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Good luck with all that...it's a tall order!