Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Well, since I haven't posted since Monday, I guess you can tell that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are busy days for us. I have still been doing good, but I did have a "little relapse" on Wednesday morning. I left the house w/o eating, so I stopped at Sonic for french toast sticks. I should have gone to McD instead and ordered a fruit bowl. Hey, 1 mistake all week won't kill me, right?! I do feel better already. I don't feel as tired, and I am actually not as hungry as I was earlier. I usually get bored by week 2 though because I can't really think of much of a variety of things to eat. I like chicken and turkey, so we will grill those a lot or cook them in the skillet with some olive oil. I don't care for fish at all. Seafood is yummy, but it is expensive. Tuna is good. So...I need some recipes. I am trying to eat a salad every day at school with a piece of grilled chicken. I think I can do that during the week, but I don't want to eat salad at all on the weekends and not for dinner. We like to eat steamed veggies with my dinner. I wish the weather would be a little warmer so that I could go ride my bike or something. For now, the Wii Fit will have to do. I got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas, so that has been keeping me busy.

We are iced in today, so the kids and I are all stuck in the house today. No fighting so far, and it is almost lunch time!!! I think I am being a lot more patient, and I hope that it is rubbing off on my kids. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey girl! You are rocking my world with all your 2010 goals! Greatness! I too am on the weight loss track.... gotta ditch that baby weight a YEAR later. Good grief. Anyways, I'm getting back to weight watchers. Here is a FABULOUS blog with "skinny" recipes. She is AMAZING. Even if you aren't doing WW, you can see calorie content, etc on here. PLUS she has all her recipes categorized in a menu, so all you have to do is click away!!! You may already have this, but I've tried lots and thought it was worth sharing if you don't! Happy cooking!!! :)
http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/